Wednesday, August 10, 2005

love love love

I love my kids!!!
K had a great day at work yesterday. She has made some friend/acquaintances, which is a big deal for her. We all know that work is so much easier when you have someone to talk to. She and E are both doing part time work for a caterer starting next week. If this could work out, it would be perfect, since they both want to get into culinary school.

The twins are both absolutely brilliant! Sophia is learning new words every day! She's been saying "Wee doe wee doe wee doe" for a few days, but we didn't know it meant something specific until Holly turned on the Wiggles and she squealed and shouted "Wee doe!" and pointed at the TV. She calls both of us mommy, now, and will say "I lu" and give hugs. She will also hold her hand out, palm up and say "peez" if you ask her to. Yesterday, she figured out how to climb into their car shaped exersaucer/activity thing. This made Ben mad because he'd been trying to get in it for twenty minutes. I think he is just too short, still. Ben climbed up on the Leap Pad Table and stood up with no hands. He can't do it every time yet, but he is getting more and more confident.

I know that everyone believes that their kids are brilliant, but that doesn't phase me.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Gawdessness said...

Everyone believes that their kids are brilliant is because it is true!
Sounds lovely at your house and I'm glad for that.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care either if every other human in the being has gone through some stage of development. When it is someone special to you it is the most exciting and thrilling thing in the world! I love to hear about the twins' exploits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home