Friday, August 05, 2005

got tagged...

  • 5 years ago today: I was in San Antonio taking care of my sister during her second bone marrow transplant.
  • yesterday: made my sweetie sloppy joes for her birthday, by request
    today: ate pancakes, runny eggs and cold cheese pizza that my fourteen year old made for dinner
  • 5 snacks I enjoy: fudgecycles, popcorn, cheetos, nuts, cold spaghetti
  • 5 bands that I know the lyrics of most of their songs: Sting, kd lang, melissa etheridge, cher, the wiggles
  • 5 things I would do with $100,000,000: 1) take my family on a round the world cruise 2) figure out a way to help foster kids age out sanely 3) give money to charities that I liked 4) pay off my friends' mortgages 5) quit my job
  • 5 bad habits I have: 1) whining 2) sulking 3) talking to random strangers (although sometimes it works out well) 4) eat too much cheese 5) procrastination
  • 5 things I would never wear: things that itch, clothing that would require me to shave places I don't want to, latex, anything that is too hot.
  • 5 famous people: Rosie, Ellen, Cher, Sting, Prince
  • 5 TV shows I like: numbers, medium, what not to wear, Amazing Race, Kept
  • 5 movies I like: Point of no return, Purple Rain, To Kill a Mockingbird, Birdie, Harry Potter
  • 5 biggest joys at this moment: Family, Music, Books, Family, Music
  • 5 people to tag: not going there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home