Thursday, February 23, 2006

woe is me

One of the teens has a psych eval today. This is a long and complicated series of tests that lasts for several hours. They all have had them and they all hate them. Unfortunately, this doesn't keep K from getting jealous about the attention it gives the other girl. She asked me several times to take her out to breakfast this morning ( no time, no desire) or at least give her money to run to McDonalds after I drop her off (no cash, no desire). Now she calls and wants me to pick her up after her classes are over at noon and take her home, rather than her riding the bus as usual. This would take my whole lunch to do. Actually, I'm taking half the day off to watch the twins so that Holly can stay with the other kid at the psych office, but she didn't know when she asked. I probably should do it, but I don't like to play into her insecurities. I hate it. This might make me a horrible mom. It makes me angry that she can't allow S this much attention without digging into it.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger cebii said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home