Tuesday, December 20, 2005

why do they make is so hard?

I imagine it has something to do with cutting the apron strings, and fear of the unknown, and fear that they won't make it alone. Kids getting ready to leave the household are ridiculous. Was I that bad? I honestly don't know, all of my immediately family has passed, so I don't have anyone to ask. They can't seem to understand that we will be there to help even after they move out. May not help in the way that they think we should (which usually involves lots of money and no advice) but we will always help as much as we can and think is prudent.

We are dealing with kids on so many different levels right now, and the holidays are escalating everything. We have kids sabotaging their lives, and other kids getting messed up because they are either for or against the saboteurs. It is making me crazy. Holly, too, although she is dealing with it really really well. Next year we will have to figure out a new strategy. We will most likely have fewer kids at home, which might help. One day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home