Monday, June 27, 2005

A link to K

I've added a link to my daughter's blog. It is worth reading - she is quite a writer and has a lot to say. I'm very proud of her for actually publishing her thoughts out where anyone can see them. She doesn't use her birth name, of course, but she always been so anxious about being in the spotlight. My hope is that she finds this freeing and empowering.

Her dream has been to be an author, and she's always leaned towards fiction. Part of the power of the written word is the bit of the author's soul that comes with it, which she can feel now that she is publishing something. Writing fiction can turn from an escape to an empowering experience.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Gawdessness said...

you have a lot to be proud of in this young lady of yours!
BTW thanks for the info about keeping the reciept for the fax. I emailed my husband right away and he fished it out of recycle bin where he had just chucked it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home