Tuesday, June 21, 2005

up and coming.

The cruise is a big deal. K is already packed. I think we have all we need, just have to sort and do laundry and pack. Lot's of choices, should Holly and I try to marry in one of the stops where it is legal? It would involve lots of planning because we won't have time for waiting periods. The kids would love it, but we could also use that time in port to shop and do historical things and just have fun. What show should we see in NYC? and on and on...
Holly and I have considered being a marriage testcase here in Texas, but kids' adoptions aren't final and we don't want to mess those up. It is tempting, though. Can you imagine what a big deal it would be for a state a big as Texas to let us marry?

I was sick yesterday and am not a hundred percent yet. My mind is wandering. I guess I'll blog more later when I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home