Friday, December 02, 2005

blessings

Holly just got an email from rfamily. As you know, if you follow her blog, our familiy changes regularly. Rosie and rfamily vacations promised us places on the cruise for our family, but we have two or three more kids than we did last year. Holly emailed, with some trepidation, asking if our free cruise included our family in its old or current composition. This was such a generous gift that we certainly don't want to look greedy or make waves (pun intended) The response was that, OF COURSE, it included the new kids, the promise was made to our family as a whole, not just the members that we had last summer. They are good people. Paying for the three other kids would have made finances really really tight.

If I ever become really really rich, I hope and can be as generous.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is amazing and great. wonderful people.

And please pass on my support to Kaia. I totally understand she took down her blog. I think I would have too. I hope she continues to write somewhere else safer. She is a good writer with much insight to share. I am so sorry about what happened here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home