Wednesday, October 26, 2005

day 3

In my previous post, I mentioned that we were waiting for S's inevitable crash. We still are. I still expect it to come, but am more than thrilled that she has kept it together for this long. Yesterday on the drive home from school, she and I had a great discussion about two different topics - why she isn't attracting potential girlfriends and the Anti-gay marriage ammendment on the 11/8 ballot in Texas.

I was so impressed with the maturity she showed during the conversation. And the fact that she hadn't behaved badly enough to warrant a call from school so far this week.

These moments make me glow with pride.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger achromic said...

That is so cool!

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is fantastic! :D ... and many more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home